New Student Transfers to Deuel School District:
Please complete the following documents in order to be enrolled as a new student in the Deuel School District for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- Release of Records Request: Please fill out and sign. This allows us to ask for records from your student's previous school.
- New Student Enrollment Form: Please fill out and sign. This shares relevant contact information as well as your student's name and grade they will be during the upcoming school year.
- Open Enrollment Form: If you live out of the district and would like to transfer in, please fill out this form and return to the school. If you live in the district, there is no need to complete this form.
- Transportation Form: Please fill out and return only if you are planning on your student using district bussing to get to and from school.
- Computer Protection Agreement: Please fill out, sign and return. Both a parent and student signature is required.
- Health History Form: Please fill out and return, parent signature is required.
- Handbook Form: Both a parent and student signature is required.
- MS ONLY- Band/Chorus Form: Student must choose whether or not they would like to participate in MS Band and Chorus.
*Please fill out these forms and return to the school as soon as you are able. This ensures that your student will be registered for the upcoming school year. Forms can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org*
*For the 2021-2022 School Year the computer fee has been waived. However, the Activity Fee has not been. The Activity Fee is $10 per student or $20 per family.*